Important Documents to be submitted along with the application forms:
- Certified copy of the mark sheet/grade sheet or transcripts (both front and back sides) of the qualifying examination (10+2 of India or equivalent examination abroad). If the marks sheet is in native language, then Certified English translated version must be submitted.
- Birth certificate or 10th Standard Mark Sheet showing complete name and date of birth.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and valid contact number.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Copy of the passport of the applicant (personal detail pages only)
- Proof of NRI status of the student/parents/sponsor (for NRI students only). Copy of the passport of parents or sponsor, if sponsored by parents/NRI relative.
- Students who have completed their qualifying examination and have received their final results will have to forward their final mark sheet/transcripts.
- Students who will be writing their final examination in March/April 2017 and results will be declared in May/June 2017, have to enclose their prelims/pre-final/pre-board results and later send in their final results to the Institute as soon as it is available.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000 INR to be paid online.
Postal address to forward the required documents and bank draft/demand draft:
Hillside Ayurveda Medical College
# 9, Raghuvanahalli, Gubbalala Cross,
Kanakapura Main Road,